AVL-KBD2000 IP PTZ Camera Controller (PTZ Keyboard Controller)
KBD2000, a network(IP Based) PTZ camera controller, is fully compatible with many PTZ camera coding protocols from the main manufacturers in the market, supporting ONVIF, VISCA, Serial port VISCA, PELCO-D/P protocols and etc. This compact camera controller features a high-quality joystick that allows variable speed control, as well as fast camera switching, quick-set camera parameters and so on. The industrial-grade blue screen LCD module has excellent display effect with fine and clear characters.
● Supporting ONVIF, IP VISCA and VISCA, PELCO-D/P protocols.
● RJ45, RS422, RS232 control interfaces; Control up to 255 Cameras.
● Unique control code learning function allows customers to modify the control code instructions
● Any device on the RS485 bus can be individually configured with different protocols and baud rates.
● All camera parameters can be set through the button operation.
● Metal shell, silicone key design.
● LCD display, keypad sound prompt, real-time display decoder and matrix working status.
● 4D joystick allows variable speed control to cameras
● Maximum communication distance: 1200M(0.5MM Twisted-Pair Cable)
IP PTZ camera controller, Network PTZ camera controller, PTZ keyboard controller, Remote Joystick controller